Saint Seiya Legend
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable Gamer ERAZER DEPUTY P60 – ...
Voir le deal
999.99 €

Tux's LR projects

5 participants
AuteurMessage
Tux
Apprenti Chevalier
Apprenti Chevalier
Tux

Tux's LR projects Empty
MessageSujet: Tux's LR projects   Tux's LR projects Icon_minitimeSam 22 Déc - 9:45

Hello All,

I'm Tux, an Italian Mugen programmer. I'm happy to be part of this Forum and i hope to enjoy my time here Razz

Anyway, if anyone of you is still interested in Saint Seiya Mugen with LR chars, i'd like to tell you that i've just put online my first char (Cassios) and that very soon i'll put on download other characters (ShunRei, Sirios, Algeti, Marin and more...).

If you want to download Cassios and receive information about my project, you have to subscribe to Mugen Espectro's Forum (http://mugenespectro.mforos.com/forums/) and write 10 messages (the Forum is Spanish, but it's allowed to write in English too or to use an online translator like Altavista Babel Fish).

If you are interested, i wait you on Mugen Espectro.

Cheers, Tux.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
LordKrauser
-Lord- Saint Seiya Légend Développeur / Programmeur
 -Lord- Saint Seiya Légend Développeur / Programmeur
LordKrauser

Tux's LR projects Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Tux's LR projects   Tux's LR projects Icon_minitimeSam 22 Déc - 10:35

why not ^^ to see what lr chars loke like now Smile
Djoul
- Djoul - Saint Seiya Légend Développeur
- Djoul - Saint Seiya Légend Développeur
Djoul

Tux's LR projects Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Tux's LR projects   Tux's LR projects Icon_minitimeSam 22 Déc - 13:58

Yes thank you for the news Tux Smile
Yugo
- Yugo - Saint Seiya Légend Développeur
 - Yugo - Saint Seiya Légend Développeur
Yugo

Tux's LR projects Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Tux's LR projects   Tux's LR projects Icon_minitimeSam 22 Déc - 15:44

thanks Tux
good luck for the other chars
Tux
Apprenti Chevalier
Apprenti Chevalier
Tux

Tux's LR projects Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Tux's LR projects   Tux's LR projects Icon_minitimeSam 22 Déc - 23:50

Thanks guys Wink
*angel*
- Angel - Saint Seiya Légend Développeur
 - Angel - Saint Seiya Légend Développeur
*angel*

Tux's LR projects Empty
MessageSujet: Argetti   Tux's LR projects Icon_minitimeDim 23 Déc - 5:51

I do not want to appear unpleasant, but I had given my Arghetti agreement on the draft "Mugen Pixart" and after having received a message from Tony ADV I learned that you did not take more from the project Pixart Mugen, the evidence is that you give an address other than "Mugen Pixart".
I have further informed that you have refused to give the Arghetti 's frames to Tony when I had given my consent for the project Mugen Pixart.
So therefore I did not give my consent for you the kinds of characters Arghett with my sprites because I had given my agreement if my sprites used for the realization of a carachter szervant the project Mugen Pixart.

Pour faire simple , j avais donné mon aval à Tux concernant mon perso d Argetti qui devait faire parti du projet de Mugen Pixart ( tout comme le Babel de Lord) seulement Tux a été viré du projet de Mugen Pixart (j ais été prévenu par Tony ADV pour savoir si je pouvais lui refilé les sprites d Argetti parce que Tux ne faisant plus parti du projet ,celui ci a refusé de donner les sprites que je lui avais filé pour Mugen Pixart,seulement comme un con j ais viré mon dossier Argetti aprés avoir donné les sprites à Tux(donc je vous dis pas la merde que c est ^^)
Voilà,tout çà pour dire que le Mugen Saint Seiya Lr est toujours sujet aux embrouilles lol!

Vive notre projet Saint seiya HR lol!
Tux
Apprenti Chevalier
Apprenti Chevalier
Tux

Tux's LR projects Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Tux's LR projects   Tux's LR projects Icon_minitimeDim 23 Déc - 9:27

*angel* a écrit:
I do not want to appear unpleasant, but I had given my Arghetti agreement on the draft "Mugen Pixart" and after having received a message from Tony ADV I learned that you did not take more from the project Pixart Mugen, the evidence is that you give an address other than "Mugen Pixart".
I have further informed that you have refused to give the Arghetti 's frames to Tony when I had given my consent for the project Mugen Pixart.
So therefore I did not give my consent for you the kinds of characters Arghett with my sprites because I had given my agreement if my sprites used for the realization of a carachter szervant the project Mugen Pixart.

You gave the agrement personally to me and not to the MugenPixArt Team. When you gave me the frames, i was in the team and so Argetti's destination was Tony's ScreenPack, now i'm out of that team but your Argetti remains to the person who spoke with you and received the agreement: me.

That's why i found a drawer in MugenEspectro (Mey_Z) and he, in just 1 month, finished all Argetti's frames. Now i'm coding it, so in a week or two i'm going to give it back to you completed and programmed (as part of the agreement) and then i'll put it online on MugenEspectro.

The fact that you gave agreement also to MugenPixArt is unimportant because their team is affiliated with MugenEspectro, so we share material and Tony will have the chance to take all the chars from MugenEspectro and modify them for his screenpack, and i'll have the chance to take Tony's char and modify them for my screenpack.

That's it and that's why i refused to give Tony Argetti's frame, he will get them when i will have finished to code it and put it online.

So, the only one who's making confusions ("embrouilles") it's you lol!

Bye and have a happy Christmas, Tux. noelll
Contenu sponsorisé

Tux's LR projects Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Tux's LR projects   Tux's LR projects Icon_minitime

Tux's LR projects
Page 1 sur 1